Hello ScrumCrazy followers,
I want to let you know that I am now a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org. I won’t be an employee of Scrum.org, but I am a trainer who is licensed to offer official Scrum.org courses, which lead to Scrum.org Scrum certifications.
What this means:
- I am now one of only about 100 trainers in the U.S. who is certified to train on Scrum!
- About 25 of those are Scrum.org trainers, and the other 75 are with that other Scrum organization. :-)
- I was personally trained, interviewed, and approved by Ken Schwaber, the co-creator of Scrum, as well as the current Scrum.org trainer community.
- I will still continue Scrum Coaching as my main engagement, where I plan to spend 90+% of my time.
- I plan to teach a few 2-day courses in 2013
- I am available for public and private courses
As more details emerge, I will pass them along, but I will work very hard to keep the “sales talk” to a minimum in my blog posts. While we’re on the topic, I will be available for coaching and consulting again starting in January 2013. Of course, I am always available to talk about providing training courses. (See, that wasn’t so painful!)
I am very much looking forward to collaborating with the Scrum community in general, as well as with my fellow trainers, where I’m sure I will learn a lot.
As I said in my post yesterday, this also means that I will begin publishing blog posts regularly again. I have quite a few queued up that just needing polishing and publishing. I look forward to blogging to you soon!
Founder and Scrum Coach-in-Chief, ScrumCrazy.com