Ken Schwaber announced today that a new Scrum Guide is coming in the next couple of months. In my position as a Professional Scrum Trainer certified through Ken’s Scrum.org, I was aware of this earlier this year and I have to say… the Scrum nerd in me is excited! It’s so great to see that Scrum is evolving, because this is one reason many of the past methodologies and frameworks died out. It’s also very much in line with the “inspect and adapt” nature of Scrum, so it’s wonderful to see Scrum’s founders and shepherds leading by example.
I also want to drop another hint. There are some other interesting things happening in the Scrum world this summer that I cannot yet talk about. Subscribe to my blog to stay tuned!
Other posts you might be interested in:
- An Overview of 20+ Daily Scrum Patterns
- One way to handle Bugs and Production Support in Scrum
- Tips for Coaching Managers who are playing a Scrum Role
- The Bradley Agile Maturity Model
- Scrum Pattern – Plus Delta Hash(PDH) Retrospective